More Fun Than Ever At Henniker Rotary Club's Chili Fest !
Henniker heats up again on Sunday, August 25, 2013 with the Henniker Rotary Club's
Chili Fest. Attracting an average 2000 visitors to the
beautiful Pat's Peak Ski Area, the Festival proceeds benefit local,
regional, and international service and humanitarian projects
sponsored by the Rotary Club.
- Same Low price: $10 for adults; $5 children 10 and under, Infants/Toddlers FREE.
Includes admission to the Festival, concert, voting tickets and a food voucher
worth $2.00 for catering services.
- Chili Lover's Delight - Two contests: One for professional chefs from
area restaurants, one for amateur chefs representing themselves or area
service organizations or local businesses. As many as 40 different chilis to taste!
- Live Music - NEW Two performances
by Jeff Dearborn and the Contoocook Blues Society
- Children's Activity Center:
- Sponsored by White Birch Community Center - Activities for all ages
- NEW Michael's Crafts - Build
and decorate a foam visor
- NEW Fisher Cats Batting
Cage and Visit by Fungo
- Monarchs Slap Shot Game and Visit by Max
- The Giant Slide!
- Beer Wagons - Purchase your Commemorative 16 oz glass
and your first beer is FREE
- Catering: NEW
- Hillsboro and Henniker Fire & Rescue Squads - Hot Dogs and Hamburgers
- Beauford's BBQ
- Your yellow admission ticket entitles you to $2.00 in food from the
two catering stations.
- Celebrity Judges - Returning Judges: Chef Nicole, Mike Morin and Katie McQuaid
Chili Fest 2013
- Food and Craft Concessions
- Commemorative 16 oz. Pilsner glasses
- Festival Beads and Hats
- NH made crafts and chili-inspired gifts
- NEW Purchase signed copies
of Fifty Shades of Radio, Mike Morin's
expose on the broadcast biz in NH!
- 50/50 Raffle & Door Prizes! - take a chance and go home with big bucks
- Rock 'n' Roll - Listen to Great Classic Rock Sounds provided by 96.5
The Mill, Manchester's only Classic Rock Station all afternoon with DJ Jeff Lawrence
- Everyone Benefits - Chili Fest proceeds support Henniker Rotary local,
regional and international humanitarian and service projects
Mark Sunday, August 25th on your calendars and prepare to join your neighbors and
friends in this annual family friendly event at
Pat's Peak beginning at 1:00 PM.